Dr. Kirk Kimmerling, Dr. Garrick McGrath and Dr. Lincoln Fantaski are emergency dentists in Marietta, GA happy to provide emergency dental care when needed. Broken teeth, infected teeth, dental accidents and much more can be accommodated on the spot with the urgent dental care you need. An emergency tooth extraction, emergency dental filling or emergency root canal will be performed by one of our highly qualified after hours dentists.
So, if you need emergency dental services, you have found Verde Pointe Dental. Call now for immediate dental care.
Dr. Kirk Kimmerling 770.851.7212
Dr. Garrick McGrath 678.231.4404
Dr. Lincoln Fantaski 678.462.6005
Treatment can also be arranged after business hours by calling our office 404.975.1922 and reaching Ixtzel (eezel),
a dedicated employee that can discuss your situation and help connect you to a weekend dentist, (Saturday and Sunday dentist) or after hours dentist for urgent dental care. Yes, we accommodate Sunday Dental Care!
If it's during normal business office hours, an emergency walk in dentist is available to take care of your walk in dental care.
If you need emergency dental services on a holiday, we can help. Verde Pointe Dental is a true emergency dental office that makes every effort to help people get the relief they need.
Call Verde Point Dental Associates at (404) 975-1922 if you or someone you love needs help. You'll be glad you did.
Our office is conveniently located right off Dallas Highway, across from the Avenue of West Cobb and behind Dairy Queen. We are the middle red brick building. If you arrive before our dentist, rest assured they are on the way. Emergency dental care is moments away.
Signs of a Dental Emergency
Reach out to a dentist immediately if you are experiencing:
- Swelling of the jaw
- Fever accompanied by pus or a lasting bad taste in your mouth
- A sudden taste of metal, which may indicate a cracked metal filling
- Substantial bleeding from the mouth
Common Dental Emergencies
There are several oral health conditions that constitute an emergency and require the prompt attention of a dentist:
- Typically, you can manage toothache pain with over-the-counter pain medication until you are able to see the dentist. However, if the pain is not subsiding with the use of medication or is accompanied by swelling, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth
- If your tooth has been fractured, avoid chewing on the injured side of your mouth and rinse with warm water. If there is bleeding, apply pressure with gauze for about 10 minutes to stop any bleeding. If the remaining portion of the tooth is sharp and causing discomfort, orthodontic or "toothache" wax can be placed over the edges until you are able to meet with a doctor.
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- If your tooth has been dislodged or completely knocked out of the socket, you should see the dentist immediately. Patients should make certain that they do not touch the root. In some cases, you can attempt to place the tooth back into the socket by holding the crown and pushing it into place. Otherwise, submerge the tooth in a saline solution, milk, or your saliva while on your way to the office.
In addition to pain relievers, a cold ice pack may help alleviate some swelling and discomfort until you arrive at the office.
If you are are experiencing a dental emergency, reach out to us at (770) 423-4900.
Our Emergency Services
We offer emergency care for both existing and new patients. To make ourselves as available to patients outside of our hours of operation, Dr. McGrath or Dr. Kimmerling is often on call. Your after-hours call to our office will be directly routed to the doctor's cell phone so that he can arrange to meet with you and provide the necessary treatment.
Receive Urgent Care
If you are are experiencing a dental emergency, reach out to us at (770) 423-4900. We will do everything we can to see you as soon as possible and provide the timely medical attention you need.
“My husband and I love Verde Pointe and Dr. Kirk. We have been patients for about 5 years, and it has been the best dental experience we have ever had. Everyone is always very nice and helpful. The entire visit turns into a relaxing experience.” Roxanne French