Conceal Dental Imperfections for a Perfect Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Verde Pointe dentists have provided porcelain Veneers for many years. They not only have years of experience but also attend training to stay up to date with the latest material & techniques. We will make sure you understand your veneers cost and help you with the dental financing you may need. We follow all HIPPA, OSHA & CDC guidelines to help ensure the best service. We are members of American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD). Each patient receives the individual attention they deserve, and we have treated thousands of patients since 1982. We will work with your dental insurance and have financing options available. When you come to our office, you will seldom see anyone waiting in the “waiting” area. Even if you arrive early, we take pride to provide service “as soon as possible” even before the scheduled time. Feel free to call us @ 770.423.4900. https://www.verdepointedentalassociates.com/restorative/crowns
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells placed over teeth to cover imperfections such as gaps, stains or chips. They can be porcelain or resin composite materials. Porcelain has the translucent effect of natural teeth. Our dentists can help you decide what to right for you.
How Much Do Composite & Porcelain Veneers Cost?
Depending on the type of veneer the dental veneer price is approximately $1,100 and to $1,800 for tooth; however, the cost may go down if multiple teeth are done at the same time. Dental insurance seldom covers the cost.
What Is The Dental Veneers Process?
The dentist will want to examine your teeth to ensure you’re a good candidate for them, and the staff will work with you to cover financing and the paperwork. On the first visit, an impression of the teeth will be taken. Then a thin portion of the enamel removed followed by another impression. Temporary veneers may be needed. About two weeks later a custom veneer will be installed. Before the it is cemented the dentist will check for color and fit. Next the tooth will be: cleaned, polished and etched to ensure a strong bond. A special cement activated by light to quickly harden the cement is used. The final step removes any excess cement and adjusts the bite. Dental veneers last 5 to 10 years. Good dental hygiene and maintenance are essential.
What About Lumineers®?
Lumineers® are one of the more popular brands of veneers and are a good choice; however, they cost more. If you’re specifically looking for Lumineers® we would be happy to help you. Just call our office @ (770) 423-4900. Other brands include Da Vinci, Dura Thin, eMax, Empress, to name just a few. Custom dental veneers are one of the best ways to treat yourself to the smile you've always wanted.
Veneers vs. Bonding
Porcelain veneers are the best choice for a beautiful and natural smile when performed by a skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist. Bonding is a form of putty shaped and molded to fit the tooth. One of the benefits of bonding is that the process is relatively inexpensive and can be completed in one day.
Veneers vs Crowns
Veneers are a more conservative route over traditional crowns to improve a smile, as they preserve more of the natural tooth structure, which can be the best route. However, a tooth can has been compromised, already broken, severely worn down or decayed and requires a a full dental crown, also known a cap. Both a veneer and a crown will provide the gorgeous smile you desire. A consult with a cosmetic dentist will give you the insight and options you need.
Veneers Transform Your Smile
Why Get Dental Veneers?
People get veneers to quickly improve their smile and get the Hollywood smile they have always wanted. It is a popular choice when a cosmetic decides it is a good choice.
1. Teeth can be covered to hide mild to severe colorations of teeth. Not all of us are lucky to have naturally white teeth, as we are born with different shades and tints. These different shades are not an indicator of oral health, but can be unsightly making veneers a good option. Although, oral hygiene, medications, illness, diets, smoking, age and genetics play a role in the color of teeth, dental veneers can change it with a few easy dental appointments.
2. A gap between front teeth called a diastema can be closed with the placement of dental veneers. It is generally considered a diastema when the teeth are wider than 0.5mm apart. Treatment is generally unnecessary, and only performed when a person is unhappy with their appearance. A diastema can result for many different reasons. The size of teeth can be too small in relation to the jaw, which can be genetic and run in families. Diastemas can result from genetics causing people to miss teeth in the mouth, causing other teeth to spread. Many times, the lateral incisors are missing or small enough for a gap to develop. Gum disease can cause inflammation and the loss of supporting bone structure causing teeth to separate. Generally, those with periodontal disease do not make good candidates for dental veneers. An oversized labial frenum can cause front teeth to split. The frenum is a piece of tissue that extends from the inside of the upper lip through the upper front teeth, which can be removed to help close the gap, naturally. Generally, a frenectomy, a removal of the heavy tissue is a more widely accepted option than dental veneers. However, only a dentist can make the decision of what is best. Tongue thrusting, thumb sucking, and other habits can also cause teeth to split. These are more diverse problems that require other types of dental attention.
3. Mildly, misaligned teeth can be straightened with dental veneers. The color of teeth can be improved to create a lighter, brighter healthier looking smile.
4. Teeth can be mismatched in the mouth in terms of correct size. Size mismatches can sometimes be easily corrected with the use of dental veneers to create a more even and uniform smile.
5. Chips, cracks, pits and tiny imperfections may be easily covered with the use of porcelain veneers.Only a dentist can determine whether your personal situation can be corrected with dental veneers. Dental veneers can be a life-changing experience giving you the confidence to smile and live life more fully. Contact Verde Pointe Dental today. We are experts in the area of porcelain veneers, composite veneers, lumineers and would like to help with your individual goals, expectations and options. So, when looking for the best veneers near me, choose Verde Pointe Dental. You will be glad you did.