Instant Orthodontics with Porcelain Veneers
By Dr. Kirk on June 21, 2018
If you've always wanted beautifully straight teeth, instant orthodontics may be right for you. This treatment involves the use of porcelain veneers, which are placed to make the teeth look even and straight in just two dental appointments.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are placed on the teeth to mask cosmetic flaws, such as misshaped, crooked, or gapped teeth. At Verde Pointe Dental Associates, Dr. Kirk Kimmerling and Dr. Garrick McGrath can determine if you are a good candidate for instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers. Contact our Marietta, GA practice to schedule your porcelain veneers consultation with us.
Instant orthodontics treatment uses porcelain veneers to transform the appearance of the smile in as little as two dental visits. With instant orthodontics, patients can see results immediately rather than waiting months or even years, as is the case with traditional orthodontics.
Porcelain veneers create the appearance of even, straight teeth, and they can also be used to improve the overall appearance of the teeth by masking flaws. Instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers can be used to address:
- Gaps between teeth: Porcelain veneers can be used to close gaps between teeth.
- Mild crowding: Mildly crooked teeth can be addressed with instant orthodontics.
- Cosmetic flaws: Flaws such as problems with tooth shape or size, minor fractures, and stains can be improved with porcelain veneers.
Why Choose Instant Orthodontics?
Porcelain veneers are a great alternative to traditional braces in specific cases, as they offer attractive results in a fraction of the time.
Here are just a few of the benefits instant orthodontics patients can expect to experience:
- Immediate Results: Traditional braces can take more than 18 months to achieve the desired results whereas instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers can create a beautiful smile in as little as two dental visits.
- Comfortable: Porcelain veneers are comfortable and feel just like your own teeth. Once veneers are placed, most people find they feel completely unnoticeable, unlike braces, which can irritate the inner lip and cause discomfort.
- Painless: The process of placing porcelain veneers is generally found to be painless especially when compared to traditional metal braces. Metal braces require regular tightening, which can be painful. Because instant orthodontics treatment is complete in as little as two dental visits, you can skip the months of pain and discomfort generally associated with metal braces.
- Convenience: Instant orthodontics treatment allows you to skip all of the dental visits required for traditional braces, making them far more convenient.
- Improved Aesthetics: Porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics can improve the overall aesthetics of the teeth, unlike traditional braces. Porcelain veneers can be used to improve the shape of teeth, create a brighter smile, and hide other flaws while create an even, straight appearance.
To find out if instant orthodontics treatment is right for you, we welcome you to contact Verde Pointe Dental Associates to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kirk Kimmerling or Dr. Garrick McGrath. We can determine if porcelain veneers can achieve your cosmetic goals, or if another treatment is better suited to your needs.
Related to This
“My husband and I love Verde Pointe and Dr. Kirk. We have been patients for about 5 years, and it has been the best dental experience we have ever had. Everyone is always very nice and helpful. The entire visit turns into a relaxing experience.” Roxanne French